$1.86
      BU:
      $1.95
      SB:
      $2.21
      BB:
      $5.59

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, K.
      CO posts deadblind, Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.06, BU calls $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.34) K, Q, 9 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.14, BU raises to $0.28, BB raises to $0.78, Hero raises to $2.00, CO folds, BU calls $1.59, BB raises to $5.51, Hero calls $2.84(All-In).

Turn: ($12.7) 4 (3 players)

River: ($12.7) 5 (3 players)

Final Pot: $12.7.
      Results follow:

BB shows a straight, king high(J T).
      BU shows a straight, king high(J T).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens(Q K).

BB wins with a straight, king high(J T).
      BU wins with a straight, king high(J T).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello purple16,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: While there is a dead-blind poster I guess I would raise it even bigger here ~$0,10. As I would take the dead-blind as a limper.
      Postflop: Why ain't you Cbetting such a board? You don't really have the nuts here and basically I would rather CBet it and then reevaluate it. But as played you can basically fold the hand against that kind of line. You don't beat much vs a bet/raise/3bet.

Best regards.
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello purple16,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: While there is a dead-blind poster I guess I would raise it even bigger here ~$0,10. As I would take the dead-blind as a limper.
      Postflop: Why ain't you Cbetting such a board? You don't really have the nuts here and basically I would rather CBet it and then reevaluate it. But as played you can basically fold the hand against that kind of line. You don't beat much vs a bet/raise/3bet.

Best regards.

Yes I didn't notice flush and straight possibilities and fired out :(
      So, I learned not to play in bet+raise+cbet pots :)
      Thanks you very much , helped lot :]
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by purple16
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello purple16,

Best regards.

Yes I didn't notice flush and straight possibilities and fired out :(
      So, I learned not to play in bet+raise+cbet pots :)
      Thanks you very much , helped lot :]
      You are welcome! Glad to have you with us and hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future and help you to move up the limits. :)