Pstrategy memebership question

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hi,i have a question regarding my pstrategy membership,i cashed out all my bankroll and I`m taking a cool 5 months off ^^ ,so i`ll be back around the end of October,the reason is that i`m traveling to the USA,so no more online poker for me... the question is : what will happen to my pstrategy account?,i really hope it won't be deleted,because i can say i really enjoy being part of this great community and after i`m back i really want to aim for the moon.

Cheers! :s_grin:
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      im pretty sure your account will be safe there are alot of people who sign up here and stop playing on their tracked accounts the only thing that will happen is you will return to bronze status
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Hey there!

Just like externaluseonly is saying you won't have to worry. Your account will be there waiting for you when you get back! Nothing will get deleted. The only thing that will happen is that you drop down to bronze-status since you will be unable to generate any strategypoints.

But when you start playing and thus start generating StrategyPoints again you will be able to chase back your old (or why not a higher?) status again! ;)

We're looking forward to have you back with us!

Have fun in the U.S!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot! :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Check out Vonki being all friendly and welcoming, nice to see members in happy moods :)

Of course cazaku, we will be here for a long time and hopefully when you think its time to return to poker again you will think of PokerStrategy, "bump" this thread and get back on track.

GL with both life and poker.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Thx again,and because i won't be able to play it doesn't mean that i`ll totally stop thinking about poker,reading about poker,or forgetting about the forms here... I`ll be watching :D .

Good luck to you guys as well,i hope you all hit like a 100K $ bankroll until i`ll get back,just save some fish for me.

Long live the PokerStrategy community! :heart:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      :heart: