SB: €1.00
      BB: €1.89
      Hero (UTG): €9.16
      UTG+1: €0.98
      MP: €0.13
      MP+1: €1.00

SB posts SB €0.01, BB posts BB €0.02, MP+1 posts DB €0.02

Pre Flop: (€0.05) Hero has K:diamond: A:club:

Hero raises to €0.10, UTG+1 raises to €0.98, MP calls €0.13, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to €1.09, fold, fold, Hero calls €0.99

Flop: (€3.34, 4 players) 5:heart: A:heart: 7:spade:

Turn: (€3.34, 4 players) 9:spade:

River: (€3.34, 4 players) 6:diamond:

BTN shows K:heart: K:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (PreFlop 43%, Flop 9%, Turn 3%)
      Hero shows K:diamond: A:club: (One Pair, Aces) (PreFlop 22%, Flop 76%, Turn 80%)
      UTG+1 shows Q:heart: Q:spade: (One Pair, Queens) (PreFlop 16%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      MP shows 9:club: J:club: (One Pair, Nines) (PreFlop 18%, Flop 5%, Turn 13%)
      Hero wins €3.12
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kiwime,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Standard 1st in raise would be 4xBB. And as we face such a shove and even get called by BTN I'd basically rather fold the hand. We can very often at the best get a coinflip but as well could easily be against a strong hand. Ain't worth while we haven't really invested much into the pot.

If you were like HU against UTG+1 and you knew that he would be shipping a lot of hands then I don't mind Calling there.

Best regards.
    • kiwime
      kiwime
      Bronze
      thanks for your welcome note.... well i was just kinda glue with tht hand and got lucky i guess..
      yeah sure i really need to post lot of handsto get better in my game
      ty n tc
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by kiwime
      thanks for your welcome note.... well i was just kinda glue with tht hand and got lucky i guess..
      yeah sure i really need to post lot of handsto get better in my game
      ty n tc
      You are welcome! And I will be waiting for your hands and till that good luck on tables!