Thanks

• JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      So... I heard about this site and thought it was a great thing so I went through the first section, got my $50 seed money and was happily breaking even instead of loosing for a while. When I decided to get a little more serious, I started looking at Poker Programs and decided to grind it out and get my Elephant licence. I diligently played and tried to accumulate as many points as possible and finally gathered enough points to get my licence. I downloaded the program and was unable to get it to work. I received some assistance from the Tech support guys and I appreciate it very much, but it just never worked properly. I'm pretty disappointed that I had to remove all the software from this site in order to get a different poker program working.

On the other hand, the educational part of the site is awesome and I've been improving my game steadily thanks to all the articles and videos. I have some time off in front of me, (3 Months) so I'm going to do some more learning and try to reach gold status so I can unlock those articles. Thank you for those and thanks to those that share their wisdom with us newer students of the game.
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi JDOG420,

it's so great to hear that you've been able to use the material here on pokerstrategy to turn you into a better player. that makes me really happy :) it's the same experience for me personally. this community and all the material here, plus all the great and inspiring members i've met have really helped me push my game to the next level.

thanks for the feedback on our dear elephant. nothing is perfect and there's always room for improvement. :)

i hope you continue growing and improving as a poker player. it seems like you are willing to do the hard work, and eventually, it will pay off.

regards,
      Wendy