This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 AQ utg 2

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      UTG is 8/4 over 80 hands.
      I 3bet him preflop anyway because I just don´t want to call a minraise ... maybe folding is an option too ?

Against 3 opponents likely just check folding the flop ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.02)
      BB ($9.08)
      UTG ($4.30)
      UTG+1 ($1.15)
      Hero ($6.13)
      MP1 ($2.09)
      MP2 ($2)
      CO ($10.20)
      BTN ($10.14)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:club:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, CO calls $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.20

FLOP ($1.27) J:heart: 7:heart: 3:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

TURN ($1.27) J:heart: 7:heart: 3:club: 3:heart:

UTG bets $0.45, Hero folds, CO folds, BTN calls $0.45

RIVER ($2.17) J:heart: 7:heart: 3:club: 3:heart: T:diamond:

UTG bets $0.25, BTN folds

UTG wins $2.03
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Guess against his min-raise I don't even mind the 3bet here but most likely it's a 3bet/Fold.
      Postflop: Not much to do against 3 opponents, I'd basically Check/Fold it as well rather than continue.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: Guess against his min-raise I don't even mind the 3bet here but most likely it's a 3bet/Fold.
      Ye and it´s even pretty cheap right ? Do you think fold is too weak here ? I mean .. he min-raises .. but with such stats I am not rly sure ... they tend to do weird moves, some min-raise with monsters ...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Ye and it´s even pretty cheap right ? Do you think fold is too weak here ? I mean .. he min-raises .. but with such stats I am not rly sure ... they tend to do weird moves, some min-raise with monsters ...
      You mean folding directly against a min-raise? Nah, I guess folding directly to a min-raise is still a bit too weak. AQ is still playable hand postflop. Some do like even to min-raise from utg with some smaller PPs, definitely take a note on them. :)