[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush JJ MP1

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Villain is 14/11 over 130 and 3betting 4% total.

Should I call ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.08)
      BB ($3.92)
      UTG ($3.82)
      UTG+1 ($4.75)
      Hero ($6.94)
      MP1 ($1.63)
      MP2 ($3.62)
      CO ($10.13)
      BTN ($2.18)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, MP2 raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

MP2 wins $0.47
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, not really, not against his stack. Ain't worth. Rather fold it and let it be, his 3bet range ain't that wide, we might at the best be against some AK type of hand.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Against full stack with his stats it´s probably best to fold as well ? I mean, he is doing that from MP2 which is pretty strong and I don´t even think he is 3betting AK all that often also if he does I wont get much value anyway on the flop if he misses so ... (I feel a bit ashamed to ask such trivial questions about preflop play since I should be sure in these spots already imo ... :f_frown: )
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Against full stack with his stats it´s probably best to fold as well ? I mean, he is doing that from MP2 which is pretty strong and I don´t even think he is 3betting AK all that often also if he does I wont get much value anyway on the flop if he misses so ... (I feel a bit ashamed to ask such trivial questions about preflop play since I should be sure in these spots already imo ... :f_frown: )
      Why should you feel ashamed? Everyone is learning and will be always learning, so do I, I will continue learning till the end of my poker career. :D Rather ask the question and get the answer than feel ashamed and not ask at all. That's why the lower limits are good for, you wont loose much money with your mistakes and still can fix your big leaks. :) But yes, rather fold against a nitty 3bettor, as you said yourself even that we at the best might be against some AK type of hand.