Partypoker people

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      posted this in the PP section but no1 seems to really go there as much, so my question is

when the hand goes to showdown and you win the hand, how do we see villians hand the way you can at FTP or PS?

anyone?

cheers
  • 5 replies
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      While you have your table opened, check the right uppon corner - there is some number of hands that have been played on that table. Click on that number, it is instant hand history - it should show you also mucked hand. I am new to PP, maybe there is another option, but it worked for me.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      See when I do this, villains hand isn't always shown at the end if it lost, obviously if it won they will show but not if they lost, it's like they can muck without showing like in live games! But on full tilt and pokerstars you can see what they had!
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i am pretty sure that at all sites if you werent dealt a hand at the table, you wont see the loosing hand, at least thats how it is at stars and FT
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      You can see the villains mucked hand only after going to showdown. You can't see it if he bets and you fold.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      Yeah even if i go to showdown I still can't see them? Maybe it's my laptop or something I dunno!