Quick question about SSS.

• ND1955
      ND1955
      Bronze
      I know it says if you drop 5 BB that you top it up back to 20 BB. My question is, is it better to top it up when you have the time on your hands? For example if I play 4 tables, I have more than enough time. Or should I just wait for 15 BB before topping up?
  • 9 replies
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ND1955
      I know it says if you drop 5 BB that you top it up back to 20 BB. My question is, is it better to top it up when you have the time on your hands? For example if I play 4 tables, I have more than enough time. Or should I just wait for 15 BB before topping up?
      it doens't actually matter when you fill up, the only thing that you need to pay attention to is not to start a hand with under 15BB in your stack.

Theoretically you could rebuy after every round so you start with 20BB.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Yeah, you can rebuy whenever you want. As KillaKHAN correctly mentioned, you should make sure that you don`t play with a stack below 15BB, since you need to make some adjustments for it.

I would even recommend rebuying more often on the lower limits, because your opponents are too bad and often you will be the winner.
    • ZeusXP
      ZeusXP
      Bronze
      any ideea on mansion poker how i can buy in during a cash game? i have searched on there, but i found nothing...
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      during the hand sit out-> cashier and you will be sited in autmatically. But make it fast, otherwise you might skip bext hand.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      I buy-in after i hit the BB/SB. I only play 4 tables max so I'm not too busy.
    • anc
      anc
      Bronze
      What about when u have more than 25BB's, any way to stack back to 20 without leaving the table?
    • Watto77
      Watto77
      Bronze
      You don't want to do that because you want to have more than 20bb in case you hit a big hand or double up anyway.

These are the times when you make the most of your stack.
    • anc
      anc
      Bronze
      ?

I thought the whole point of shortstack is having 20BB's, not giving the big stacks pot odds and preventing them on having fold equity on you?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi anc!

You are right. When you have more than 25BB you should leave the table. Unfortunately there is no opportunity to get your stack back to 20BB and stay at the table (except from losing it of course).

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81