Unibet tracking

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i posted this in unibet forum as well but i know how quick Ingrid and Wendy and pleno1 like to help in this section so im posting here too :f_biggrin:

I signed up with unibet today using the link here on poker strategy on the info page it says pokerstrategists will always maintain platinum level on the tier system for 30% RB but on my account it says im bronze.

Do i have to reach platinum first and then it stays at platinum once i reach it or has the tracking just not worked?? (it shows up on my PS profile that i play at unibet)

Also i cant find anywhere how to keep track of the FDB its not under the bonuses section on the "my page" section of the lobby

Cheers
      Carl
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Carl,

Probably best if I leave this for Ingrid to confirm as I'm not aware of the Platinum thing at all.

In terms of tracking, I know that it can sometimes take a few hours or even a day or two for the tracking to appear on your account (think it has to be verified by the poker room first).

As far as I know, there is no easy way to track your RB, you can get a very rough indication by the number of PokerStrategy points you've earnt and I'm sure that Unibet's support team would be happy to confirm your balance (or at least how much rake you've totalled) at any point in time if you contacted them, but appreciate this isn't always convenient to do.
      You would no doubt get used to roughly how much to expect after playing for a few weeks and monitoring the return.

I'm sure the lovely Ingrid will be able to provide a much better and more reliable response for you though my friend ;)

Good luck and enjoy your poker on Unibet.

Bart
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi carl!

you made me laugh :D is it too obvious that we pwn this part of the forums really hard? we just really care about the members and want to help as much as we can. thanks for noticing. in fact you're pretty awesome in this department as well :f_love:

anyway i want to help you with your question, but in this case, we need to await the beautiful ingrid. im sure she will be along shortly when she wakes up :) oh time zones.

smiles,
      Wendy

ps do u prefer to be called Carl or Externaluseonly?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Carl,

Nice to hear from you again and I would have got to your questions later on today, once I'm finished with the top section of the forum :D but indeed the atmosphere here is stronger. We are working on providing you guys a better service on the poker boards as well.

Your Unibet username is indeed exist in our backoffice, however we will only know if your tracked or not once we start receiving StrategyPoints. You can make this a little faster and ask directly Unibet's customer support to confirm your tracking with PokerStrategy.com. Once you reach them, please ask about the FDB showing up under "my bonuses" as it should be there. You meant the €1,000 bonus + up to 50% rakeback promo right?

This would be good to know because If you are tracked with PokerStrategy.com your "Unibet level status" would automatically become Platinum. However you said, it shows bronze only?

Regarding rakeback, You'll received 30% (always) and now we have the weekly booster promo (link above) which gives you the benefit of getting up to 50%:

- Rake between €250 and €499 from Monday to Sunday, and you’ll get an extra 10% cash in your poker account on the next Monday!
      - Rake at least €500 from Monday to Sunday and you’ll get an extra 20% cash in your poker account on the next Monday.

Looking forward to your answers
      Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      thanks for all the replies how could i forget Bart eh!!

@purplefizz - thanks i try to be as awesome as possible :f_biggrin: i remember what it was like to be new round here so always good to help people out right? i prefer Carl but its easier/less confusing in the forum to be externaluseonly.

@ Ingrid - yeah thats the offer i meant the $1000 + upto 50% i emailed them and they told me they couldnt tell me for data protection reasons. Ive just checked the VIP section in the lobby again and now it says platinum so i guess i am tracked.

I still cant find the first deposit bonus anywhere in the lobby though and they didnt mention that in the email im in the queue on live chat but ive been 2nd in queue for 45 minutes.....

Thanks anyway for all the help guys
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      update: Spoke to live chat they said they were gonna get in touch with you guys because i am tracked but the deposit bonus didnt attatch to my registration they said it should be sorted out within 24 hours.

Thanks again for helping
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      cool. :s_cool: thanks for the update. i like carl as well :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      lol I'm easily forgettable, I forget myself sometimes too, don't worry about it ;)

Sorry I couldn't help more at the time, I've only played a couple of freerolls on Unibet, just haven't got around to depositing and trying the software out for myself yet. Will find time eventually though.

And yes, a big thanks again for all the help you yourself provide, it is really appreciated as I've mentioned before :s_thumbsup:

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Cheers mate,

No worries pretty sure you've helped me out more than enough times before.

Im finding it really good so far reeeaaalllly soft. software is decent too. Im playing HU sngs and time after time i just keep ending up against people that shove every hand and the regs i've played so far are all horribad too its heaven