Hallo everyone! :D

• Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Hey my name is Jens 18 from Denmark, i'm completely new on the site, but i feel like im in good hands, and i can learn alot from all of you!

im glad to be a part of this, and hope to be here a long time and improve!

I just completed the quiz, and i'm still researching for tips and strategy for my poker play,

Peace - Jens
  • 6 replies
    • iPerform
      iPerform
      Bronze
      Welcome Jens!

PokerStrategy is definitely the best place to learn and gain poker knowledge required to play profitably. I could not name a better site to join if you asked me. The staff and members are awesome!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jens!

welcome to the community :D really great to have you join us and learn with us. have u checked the strategy articles and videos already? so much good stuff in there :P .
      hows life in the happiest place on earth?

iperform awwww! thanks for ur comment. made me smile today :s_love: members like u make this an awesome place to be :)

smiles,
      Wendy
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Yeah i have checked some of the videos, i learn alot watching people playing, and see how they react in situations im not used too yet!.

Also taking my time to read some of the Articles, lot of infomation here!
      Can't point out enough how happy i am to be a part of this lovely community. :)

Im glad for the warm welcome<3
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      And I'm happy to start the day with such a lovely threads like this one!

Indeed, big welcome Jens and btw... adooore your name "Holdemfreakie" :D

Hope you'll enjoy playing at William Hill and don't forget to visit our Poker boards where you can share knowledge and also ask as many questions as you like.

I know I know.. :( I speak a lot, but just one last thing, I promise ;)

William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. You will only be able to play in the following limits:

- Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      - No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      - Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

BUT:
      From Monday the 30/05 on Players will no longer have access to the 0,05/0,10 No Limit Stakes. Instead, they can only play No Limit up to 0,02/0,04.

Now you heard enough of me :D
      Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      it's always a lovely day when the beautiful ingrid drops by. :heart:

that's really interesting news ingrid. i do think that will help a lot of our players starting out so they dont impulsively go bankrupt in their first few sessions :D (yes we've seen it many times). it really takes a lot of patience and hardwork to get better at this game.

and jens, now that you're going to get upgraded in status, there's a lot more really useful articles and vids that have been unlocked to you. take advantage! i've improved so much from this site (and still in the process!) and im always encouraging others to do so as well. :D
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Wow, so many heroes and nice people in the thread :f_cool:

Great that you have joined us Jens and I am sure you are going to learn alot. Starting your poker career is super exciting and I realy hope you keep us up to dat with all of your games and progress.

Heres to a prosperous poker career!