Rakeback question

• Zdydy
      Zdydy
      Bronze
      I did not know that you need to make a deposit to get rakeback?
      I sent a message to support and they replied with this.

Dear Zdydy,

Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that in order to be eligible for the rakeback promotion at Full Tilt Poker, you will need to make a deposit into your poker account.

You will receive the rakeback in your player account every Friday for the rake generated during the previous week (Tuesday through Monday). You will also receive a corresponding email notification from Full Tilt Poker.

For further information regarding the rakeback promotion at Full Tilt Poker please click on the link below:

Rakeback at Full Tilt Poker.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PokerStrategy.com and to wish you the best of luck at the tables!

Kind regards,
      Mark

It kinda sucks because i was really expecting my rakeback to recover my bankroll.
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Zdydy

I can confirm that it is right. You do have to make a deposit in order to receive rakeback. The rakeback will start from the time of the deposit and is not back dated. Also any deposit will do from the $10 minimum deposit, but when you deposit you will also be entitled to your 100% First Deposit Bonus.

Best regards

Thazar