[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50, KQs

• TetraQuark
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      MP2 raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) T, 9, J (2 players)
      MP2 bets $3.00, Hero raises to $9.60, MP2 calls $6.60.

Turn: ($22.95) Q (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($22.95) A (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $22.95.

Villain is 33/22 AF 2.0 after 113 hands.

On flop I reraise him for value.

Turn is not a good card cuz some of his range got there and I dunno with what is he capable floating with in a reraised pot. If he has complete air or some weak TP kind of hand it is hard for me to get any value anyway. On the other side he is very agroo and flop and turn his AfFq was about 35%(36) and he can very well get me off my hand, so I chk beh.

On river I was hoping that my chk beh could induce him and I have an easy call. When he checks again he confused me. Dunno If i should go for thin value, cuz his play is so passive and well his image was not. Could he be getting tricky? And it would friggin suck balls to get c/r on river although some of his weak hand do improve with that card.

EDIT: If ch/r on river is it a EV0 call?

I am oppened for suggestions. Thnx!
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      hand player shows that you were ip
      If you were oop I like your flop play, and I´d likely also c/c turn to let him bluff/bet with worse hands
      Personally I´d bet river, since I don´t think he would ever bet there with two pair hands and I think he would not call your c/r with worse hands, so I wouldn´t really c/r river