withdrawal

• jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      i ask for withdrawal request and i still havent got the response for approval from fulltilt. i tried to send an email but failure notification was sent to me.. hope they will approve my request asap
  • 9 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      It takes up to 72 hours for your request to be approved, so be patient ;)
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      Hello Marhen,

We are contacting you regarding your Full Tilt Poker account.

After a thorough investigation, we have determined that you are closely associated with players who are guilty of fraudulent activity on Full Tilt Poker.

We have determined you are associated to this player due to one or more of the following parameters:

*Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.
      *Transfer of funds between both accounts.
      *Similar information on accounts.
      *Shared payment processors.

For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the names of the associated fraudulent players.

Full Tilt Poker has zero tolerance for fraudulent activity. To protect our players and maintain the security of our site, we have permanently closed your account.

Your withdrawal as detailed below has been processed:

Transaction ID: 084FAB15.
      Amount: $ 100.
      Method: Check Withdrawal.

Regards,

Fearghus
      Cashier
      Full Tilt Poker

what the hell is this?? fraudulent activity?? i have never done anything im so confused of their accusation!!! ive been playing in fulltilt for years and never done any collusion or cheating my goodness.. what am i going to do they are just returning my messages
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      Hello Marhen,

Thank you for your response.

We understand your frustration with the closure of your Full Tilt Poker account. However, we must take all necessary precautions to protect our players and uphold the integrity of our games.

We close accounts that are high risk or closely associated with accounts that breach our site terms and End User License Agreement (EULA) found here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/end_user_license_agreement

You agreed to these terms when you created your account, and the section relevant to your situation is as follows:

3. AUTHORITY

""""Full Tilt Poker retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of players' accounts at Full Tilt Poker. The decision of Full Tilt Poker management, as regards any aspect of a player's account, use of the Software, or dispute resolution is final.""""

If you create new accounts or play on our tables using accounts belonging to other individuals, these accounts will be closed and all funds may be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,

Pedro
      Cashier
      Full Tilt Poker
      this sucks i cant believe this my fulltilt stint is over and i think God just want me to focus on my studies but this is painful i love playing at fulltilt poker.. so frustrating
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Damn! They are seizing accounts just for the sake of it!!!

I was successful in taking my money out of there after waiting for 20 days... and I'm never, EVER, playing on FT again!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Jasonsimbre

I am sorry to hear that. The first thing to do is to keep calm. The situation is in their hand and handling it in a calmly manner is the only way to resolve it.

answer to yourself and then to fulltilt in full honesty each question:

*Accounts have logged in from the same computer/IP address.

have you let a friend log in from your house or have you logged in from a friends house?

*Transfer of funds between both accounts.

have you staked someone? or been staked by someone?

*Similar information on accounts.

do you have more than one account?

*Shared payment processors.

do you use the same car as one of your friend or something?

there must be something that fulltilt picked up that might have seem unimportant at the time to you but could be seen as fraud. If you find the source of the problem and have a valid explaination. You might have a chance

Best regards

Thazar
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      yah i have an account before i joined pokerstrategy thats why i have open another account to have real money account but i asked them to close my play money account .. yes i believe i have transfered funds to my friend but i never collude . im just upset because i am playing with fulltilt for years.. i only use check withdrawal cause i never deposited to fulltilt because of pokerstrategy. i dont know im just so surprised that they closed my account that fast. i mean there is no problem if i did collude with other players but i never did thats why im so disappointed to be treated this way..
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      how much did you withdraw? im afraid they wont let me get my money. it really pains me so much i love playing in fulltilt even though the site is rigged i still win.. i dont know where to play again im so sad. im a law student and im honest in playing even in live games im not raised to be a scammer by my parents.
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      I have the impression that they knew since the beginning that your account had something wrong... then they let you play, generate rake and finally seize your funds if you had some profit. They knew the money was theirs already. :s_mad:
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      I have the impression that they knew since the beginning that your account had something wrong... then they let you play, generate rake and finally seize your funds if you had some profit. They knew the money was theirs already. :s_mad:
      Actually they allways give all the money to withdraw by check after the account close. They only exceptions may be cheating play, colluding, stolen money or etc. They don't take away your money if you breach rules of double accounts or smth like that.