I need Help asap someone

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      My computer got hacked about 2 months ago, and someone was abusing my email and emailed fulltilt as I see the sent emails when I recovered my email. I now been banned, it's been nearly 1 month and half I'm sending emails with no response at all. What do I do ?? someone please help if they can
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan,

I am really sorry to read about this unfortunate situation :(

However in these personal cases we would be unable to help you investigate this with Full Tilt as they would refuse to provide us with any sensitive information regarding your account.

When did you contact them last time?

I will however ask our Key account manager whether we could help you in any way.
      Ingrid
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi philiveyfan,

I am really sorry to read about this unfortunate situation :(

However in these personal cases we would be unable to help you investigate this with Full Tilt as they would refuse to provide us with any sensitive information regarding your account.

When did you contact them last time?

I will however ask our Key account manager whether we could help you in any way.
      Ingrid

Thank you for replying, I can show proof some idiot hacked my computer and i took a screenshot of it that I was being attacked, then I couldn't get in my email and I recovered it and saw they sent harrassing emails, my username on fulltilt is ufc_canada I been contacting fulltilt every single day and I don't get a response. I'm a valued player and can't even play on the site I like please help if you can
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan,

Good you have all the information, because we will need all proof you have.
      However since this is a sensitive case and as much as I would like to help you, we will need to shift this towards our Customer Support who has direct contact with Full Tilt poker and able to discuss it in a private way.

Could you please send a ticket to us and explain the situation in details?
      Tell them I've sent you :)

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      no problem how do i send ticket??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :) Just click on the link above "send a ticket" in my previous post and from that on it should be self explanatory.

Let me know if any troubles, also please be aware that we might not be able to help you. I hope we can though.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      :) Just click on the link above "send a ticket" in my previous post and from that on it should be self explanatory.

Let me know if any troubles, also please be aware that we might not be able to help you. I hope we can though.

thanks Ingrid, this is my posting I hope I can get help with this

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/showticket/2850693/

do you have facebook ingrid? just want to keep up with this