PokerStrategy.com the Poker School - Getting Better and Better

• Huckebein
      Huckebein
      Bronze
      Your feedback is important to us!
      What do you think of our plans?

Do you have any questions about something specific that you can't describe in a comment?

We've got this feedback thread for those questions and other comments, where Herbert, Tobias and others are waiting to provide answers and comments. :)

Best Regards
      Herbert
  • 12 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      working links :D

"Sorry, the requested page couldn't be found!
      The page you requested has not been found on the PokerStrategy.com site.
      Please check the address or simply choose among the sections in the menu above. "
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Not sure how to ask this and it's probably been thought of anyway and may even be inappropriate, however...

...Searching videos and articles is fine if we know what we're looking for, as you so rightly point out. The problems start, however, when we are unsure of precisely what we want, or are unsure of how to ask the right questions whilst searching. Many less experienced players may miss vital information because they don't know what that vital information is or where it's listed, since they don't know what it is called; they only have a vague or general idea and a few phrases like; 'playing postflop in 3bet pots' or 'stealing blinds in turbo SnGs' etc.

Baring in mind that the video and strategy sections will only get larger, is some sort of searchable index via key words [even hyperlinked] possible?

I don't even know if this is a sensible question to be honest, so please be kind! :f_confused:
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      horay its fixed. well played, nh.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he gadget51

this is exactly one of the problems that we have been spotting in the recent times - we do not only need to provide you with awesome content, but we also need to sort it and make it easy accessible for every of our users.
      So yes, we are aware of the issue, and we are about to work on it!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Damn you spoiled; my' Ooooo I'm so clever moment!' :f_cry:
      Ty anyway. :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Damn you spoiled; my' Ooooo I'm so clever moment!' :f_cry:
      Ty anyway. :)
      no problem, you are very welcome - I hope you stay with us and provide more feedback for parts where we might not have yet recognized our leaks.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      not enough videos that i would watch as a bronze fish
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      become a shark - with 1SP/day you earn an additional 10 - and become silver soon, much more vids to enjoy then!
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      become a shark - with 1SP/day you earn an additional 10 - and become silver soon, much more vids to enjoy then!
      but there is no incentive for me to do that because i can get better offers at other rooms and then pay for another training site with some of the extra money. the day i see a really good offer a ps is the day i switch :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      oh TobyCS,

i am really sad to hear this.
      we have
      a) plenty of partner rooms that provide the market best legal deals for their network (I am mentioning legal because they are aproved by the networks and thus don't have the risk of loosing your bankroll due to an illegal deal getting kicked out of the network). Even if you can not decide to permanently move your play to one of our plattforms you could do what quite a few players do: getting a small part of their BR to one of our partner rooms to achieve the status + take part in promos etc.
      b) we have awesome educational content, may it be videos and articles. Furthermore no competitor offers hand evaluation service to their user plus there are free live coaching sessions where your questions are answered by competent coaches. Imho our content is very good in comparison to our competitor ones, plus we of course strive to improve our offer. That the offer for "bronze fish" (as you called it) is limited, especially if you are indeed playing a bit higher is of course natural, we somehow have to pay for our coaches, too.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      None of the other training sites will even give me one day free with my level of rake but PokerStrategy gives me silver status and starting from June even with my amount of play I should be able to achieve Gold.

From a value perspective no other training site offers that.

[Removed the grumpy section that was here.]

As long as the content keeps improving like it has been I'll keep raking, avoiding the forums would probably end up being plus EV for me. :s_biggrin:
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi tokyoaces,

great to hear you like our concept and content
      if you got problems with the behavior of some guys give us a chance to check it and drop as mail to english@pokerstrategy.com

Cheers,

Pascal