This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Qq Mp3

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Villain 8/3/37.

Good barrel ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.45)
      BB ($1.01)
      UTG ($12.02)
      UTG+1 ($6.04)
      UTG+2 ($6.15)
      MP1 ($9.28)
      Hero ($5)
      CO ($4.58)
      BTN ($7.23)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, BTN calls $0.45, fold, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.42) T:heart: 5:spade: J:diamond:

UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $0.90, BTN calls $0.90, UTG+2 folds

TURN ($3.22) T:heart: 5:spade: J:diamond: A:heart:

Hero bets $1.75, BTN raises to $3.70, Hero folds

BTN wins $6.28
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Guess I wouldn't even 3bet him here, rather just Call and play postflop. We can't do the 3bet for value, most likely it will be 3bet/Fold.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, although I might even just Check the turn, he wont bet with worse hands anyways. Although as you do bet which ain't like a big mistake then definitely Bet/Fold. He has a lot of AK/AQ type of holdings in his range.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop - had some loose plrs behind me so I went for 3bet ...

Postflop - well if I just check the turn he can just take the pot so easily imo, he can just float the flop anytime and then take it down on the turn :( ... IP I´ d check this turn behind, but oop ain´t it better to bet and prevent some Jx kind of hand from betting ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Preflop - had some loose plrs behind me so I went for 3bet ...

Postflop - well if I just check the turn he can just take the pot so easily imo, he can just float the flop anytime and then take it down on the turn :( ... IP I´ d check this turn behind, but oop ain´t it better to bet and prevent some Jx kind of hand from betting ?
      If he is really some kind of aggressive opponent then yes, we could expect him to do that. But now again how many hands does he have in his range, I mean which consist of Jx? And which he would happily bet the turn?
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      True you are right ... there are not that many J combos with he is cold calling preflop with ... only like JJ, AJ ... haven´t thought about that :) .