BU = ($3.10)
      SB = ($5.17)
      BB = ($5.09)
      UTG1 (Hero) = ($5.02)
      UTG2 = ($0.80)
      MP1 = ($4.90)
      MP2 = ($3.13)

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Kh, As.
      Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.16, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.35) Th, 8s, Ah (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.24, Hero raises to $0.86, MP3 calls $0.62.

Turn: ($2.07) 9c (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.37, MP3 raises to $5.64(All-In), Hero ????

Preflop if he minraised i put him range QQ+, AKs, that's why i called, maybe i gived to much credit?
      My raise on flop was know where i stand and reevulated my hand and then i think a little and gave him range AJ+, JJ+, after this i was sure he will go allin with AK,AQ,AJ AA.

What you make different playing this hand?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello AA91EST,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: Basically he can even min-raise this way with some PPs as well which even are smaller. Some do usually like to raise this way even his overpairs like KK+, depending on the opponent. But I wouldn't really say that they are doing that often with AQ or even AJ. But while being a bit deeper it shouldn't be that wrong to Call and play postflop. Although I wouldn't really play for stacks with just TPTK. Would rather play passively with it.
      Flop: It's actually pretty close to Check/Raise it here. We basically might only get value from only few hands. I guess I would even just Check/Call here and not isolate myself against better hands. Would be kinda ugly if we would get 3bet here and then we definitely can't be sure that we are easily ahead. Because the case is that he might easily be pretty passive with just TP type of hand.

As played
      Turn: Don't think that we beat much here against his line. It's likely somewhat a trap. And even against some range like which includes AQ as well we ain't ahead.

Board: A:heart: T:heart: 8:spade:  9:club:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    53.68%  39.39%  14.29% { AA, TT, 88, AQs+, AQo+ }
      UTG+1  46.32%  32.03%  14.29% { AsKh }

Although without really knowing the opponent and being 250BB deep I wouldn't really play for stacks here. Rather even consider Bet/Folding be safer. Although now again I ask why you even doing the Check/Raise on flop for value then basically means that you have to go broke here as well. From here I'd say as well that's the reason why I wouldn't play aggressively on such a flop where he anyways will have hard time Calling with a lot worse.

Best regards.
    • AA91EST
      Thanke you for helping me and i will post more hands :) .