[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 Sh At

• Dragar
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, A.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) K, 9, 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.5) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.95, SB raises to $1.90, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.45.

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      Hello Dragar,

One thing I sometimes do like to do in such situations is that I Check behind on turn to induce maybe him to Call with Kx and as well even sometimes bluff. Although as I do bet there then there is not much to do than Bet/Fold it.

Because if has any kind of hand then he will anyways have hard time Calling with worse.

Best regards.
    • RevalonGe
      The only hands witch make sense there are A3s and A9s or A9o and ur line there looks so much like a bluff cuz the ace is the perfect card to bluff and if he knows that u know that the ace is the best card there to bluff he will raise u there with like air (if he was flouting the flop) with 43s any 9 mb and if this is the case ill call and hope that he will check the river and if he dont ill call him cuz only 2 hands makes sense there for him and its so unlikely dunno its hard
    • veriz
      And AK, and A9, and 99, and 33 and a lot other hands. :D So basically without further information I would never consider that kind of line to be a big bluff-line. One option would be to Check behind on turn and maybe get value on river by Kx or even weaker pairs.