This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 10 Sh At

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $10.03
      SB:
      $10.53
      BB:
      $21.60
      CO:
      $12.57

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, A.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) K, 9, 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.5) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.95, SB raises to $1.90, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.45.

Turn?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dragar,

One thing I sometimes do like to do in such situations is that I Check behind on turn to induce maybe him to Call with Kx and as well even sometimes bluff. Although as I do bet there then there is not much to do than Bet/Fold it.

Because if has any kind of hand then he will anyways have hard time Calling with worse.

Best regards.
    • RevalonGe
      RevalonGe
      Bronze
      The only hands witch make sense there are A3s and A9s or A9o and ur line there looks so much like a bluff cuz the ace is the perfect card to bluff and if he knows that u know that the ace is the best card there to bluff he will raise u there with like air (if he was flouting the flop) with 43s any 9 mb and if this is the case ill call and hope that he will check the river and if he dont ill call him cuz only 2 hands makes sense there for him and its so unlikely dunno its hard
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      And AK, and A9, and 99, and 33 and a lot other hands. :D So basically without further information I would never consider that kind of line to be a big bluff-line. One option would be to Check behind on turn and maybe get value on river by Kx or even weaker pairs.