This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Looking for Stake! (NL20/NL40) Infos inside!

• Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Heya,
      I'm looking for stakeing. I would like to play NL20/NL40. When you message me I should give you database of 140k-180k hands of this limits and other stuff which you want. I wanna play from June-September fulltime I mean 4-8hours per day. If you're interested send me message here or email xaress25@yahoo.com and we will talk.
      Thanks for reading, see you in talk ;)
      FeedBack Thread
  • 4 replies
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      I was called on that I have to write here something about me and plans. Here we go.

I'm 20 years old, studing at Uni. Playing poker 3 years. Seriously from last summer where I played a lot. I played 4+/- hour per day. I played 3 months around 200k hands think so .. I've got database 140k hands from limits nl20-40-and nl 50. Hope thats enough. In private talking I will show hands+sessions+graphs and other stuff what is needed.

Plans for summer (June-September). I wanna play fulltime (4-8 hours per day). I can promise over 70k+ hands but cant promise winrate thats obvious. And also I can promise weekly,halfweekly or what you want summarizes or stuff like that.

Maybe do you ask yourselfs why I'm "begging" for being staked when I have enough experiences to beat these limits. Its simply I did not play a lot in the school year(5-10 session in month lol), so basically out of cash. I just used option cashout and money disappear :)

As I said. Message here or message me if you're interested and I will send you all stuff what do you need to know about me (graphs,stats,etc.. from Holdem Manager or w/e) Hope that we will find way how each side will be happy and in profit ;)

~Xaress
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      Next post! Hope that is last about me! I was forced to send here scan of my stats and also graph :) I made here around 4k € in rake. +/-
      http://img812.imageshack.us/i/statyb.jpg/
      http://img688.imageshack.us/i/grafrx.jpg/
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hey,

You need to set up a feedback thread and post the link here. Also think it's against the rules to post your email....

And what site are you using?
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      These hands I played in Ladbrokes Poker. But I can go play anywhere where is good trafic and bonuses ;)