[Application] Looking for Stake! (NL20/NL40) Infos inside!

• Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Heya,
      I'm looking for stakeing. I would like to play NL20/NL40. When you message me I should give you database of 140k-180k hands of this limits and other stuff which you want. I wanna play from June-September fulltime I mean 4-8hours per day. If you're interested send me message here or email xaress25@yahoo.com and we will talk.
      Thanks for reading, see you in talk ;)
      FeedBack Thread
  • 4 replies
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      I was called on that I have to write here something about me and plans. Here we go.

I'm 20 years old, studing at Uni. Playing poker 3 years. Seriously from last summer where I played a lot. I played 4+/- hour per day. I played 3 months around 200k hands think so .. I've got database 140k hands from limits nl20-40-and nl 50. Hope thats enough. In private talking I will show hands+sessions+graphs and other stuff what is needed.

Plans for summer (June-September). I wanna play fulltime (4-8 hours per day). I can promise over 70k+ hands but cant promise winrate thats obvious. And also I can promise weekly,halfweekly or what you want summarizes or stuff like that.

Maybe do you ask yourselfs why I'm "begging" for being staked when I have enough experiences to beat these limits. Its simply I did not play a lot in the school year(5-10 session in month lol), so basically out of cash. I just used option cashout and money disappear :)

As I said. Message here or message me if you're interested and I will send you all stuff what do you need to know about me (graphs,stats,etc.. from Holdem Manager or w/e) Hope that we will find way how each side will be happy and in profit ;)

~Xaress
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      Next post! Hope that is last about me! I was forced to send here scan of my stats and also graph :) I made here around 4k € in rake. +/-
      http://img812.imageshack.us/i/statyb.jpg/
      http://img688.imageshack.us/i/grafrx.jpg/
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hey,

You need to set up a feedback thread and post the link here. Also think it's against the rules to post your email....

And what site are you using?
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      These hands I played in Ladbrokes Poker. But I can go play anywhere where is good trafic and bonuses ;)