Hey

• MartinMcS
      MartinMcS
      Bronze
      Hey. The names Martin. I've been playing poker for about 2 years now and I am looking to keep on improving. Started out on PKR Freerolls and 10c giveaways, and now I am on Pokerstars $0.25/0.50 games. Still looking out for any freerolls our cheap tourneys I find along the way.

Currently taking a year out of my university degree doing Computing. Any tech questions, I might be able to help ;)

I play many clients under many different names. You'll see me on Pokerstars more than any other (mcsorley1989), probably because thats the only one I have busted out on yet.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Martin,

Welcome to our community!

You've been playing for 2 years... Wot!!? where have you been hiding all this time? :D

Well, good to hear you are experienced already but sticking to BRM is prolly the most important thing for a starters ;)

Regarding tech questions, you might just put yourself in a situation where we're going to AtTAck you and bombard you with all kinds of techy questions.. I at least will do ;)

Looking forward to follow you on the forum
      Ingrid
    • MartinMcS
      MartinMcS
      Bronze
      You've probably raked a fair amount from me before. My reads haven't been as good as they should be for someone who is played for 2 years.. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two from browsing the forums. :)