This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey

• MartinMcS
      MartinMcS
      Bronze
      Hey. The names Martin. I've been playing poker for about 2 years now and I am looking to keep on improving. Started out on PKR Freerolls and 10c giveaways, and now I am on Pokerstars $0.25/0.50 games. Still looking out for any freerolls our cheap tourneys I find along the way.

Currently taking a year out of my university degree doing Computing. Any tech questions, I might be able to help ;)

I play many clients under many different names. You'll see me on Pokerstars more than any other (mcsorley1989), probably because thats the only one I have busted out on yet.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Martin,

Welcome to our community!

You've been playing for 2 years... Wot!!? where have you been hiding all this time? :D

Well, good to hear you are experienced already but sticking to BRM is prolly the most important thing for a starters ;)

Regarding tech questions, you might just put yourself in a situation where we're going to AtTAck you and bombard you with all kinds of techy questions.. I at least will do ;)

Looking forward to follow you on the forum
      Ingrid
    • MartinMcS
      MartinMcS
      Bronze
      You've probably raked a fair amount from me before. My reads haven't been as good as they should be for someone who is played for 2 years.. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two from browsing the forums. :)