$2.73
      MP1:
      $2.18
      MP2:
      $5.36
      MP3:
      $1.23

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.04, CO folds, BU calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.24, BB calls $0.22, 3 folds, 2 folds, BU folds.

Flop: ($0.58) 8, K, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, BB raises to $0.88, Hero calls $0.44.

Turn: ($2.34) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.79(All-In), Hero calls $1.79.

River: ($5.92) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.92.
      Results follow:
      Passive player is showing aggresion it's means strong hand...
      My big leak is that i don't want give up hands if someone minraise me on flop.What should i do ?
      With one pair it's bad to go AI with so big stack, need wait better spot and play small hands for small pot and big hands for big pot right?:)
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello AA91EST,

As I said in previous post that you will likely be better with experience and time. Although try asking yourself, what kind of hands do you even beat there on flop. You even don't have the best TP and as well the thing with those passive opponents is that they even don't play aggressively their TP type of hands but rather very strong hands. Therefore it should be standard to Bet/Fold the flop against a passive opponent.

Best regards.
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Very good advices!
      I want improve my game that's why i'm playing 4tables and want think every hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by AA91EST
      Very good advices!
      I want improve my game that's why i'm playing 4tables and want think every hand.
      Long long time ago I did play as well a lot tables but then I realized that on higher limits it wont make you profit. :) You might just earn from the rakeback money.

You will have start to think more on the situations, put the opponents on the range and of course use reads/stats. :)
    • AA91EST
      AA91EST
      Bronze
      Yeah that's way i want improve my game. 1st i can play 16tables 0.01/0.02 i can make profit but very very big mistakes what i make, and later limits players are better and i won't win so much money because i make too stupid decisions.
      need improve game then more tables and then higher limits :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by AA91EST
      Yeah that's way i want improve my game. 1st i can play 16tables 0.01/0.02 i can make profit but very very big mistakes what i make, and later limits players are better and i won't win so much money because i make too stupid decisions.
      need improve game then more tables and then higher limits :)
      Yep, it ain't that hard to play mass-tables but it's hard to play it very profitable. :) And rather play less tables and try to fix your leaks and then you can always put more tables if you still bored.