Visa

• kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Hello everybody. I am wondering why I get this notification 'In order for us to process your transaction, we require that the name on your Full Tilt Poker account matches the name on your Visa account. Please contact our customer services department at unicode@fulltiltpoker.com who will be happy to assist you.' when I try to deposit. I don't get any further than this. I click the 'Deposit Now' button when I have chosen the Visa option, it thinks a bit and then I get this notification. It isn't enought that my country is prohibited to withdraw from moneybookers.com , but now they are suspeding deposits in order to add a new withdrawal method. I don't understand what the hell are they doing and apparently 1.5 months without any clue how to get out some money is clearly getting me really angry. I wrote an e-mail to the adress given in the notification and I hope to get replied quickly, but still, anybody else dealed with this notification?

Best regards, kinderz.
  • 4 replies
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Is the visa card yours and in your own name?

Is it also the same name as the name you filled out in your full tilt account?

When i signed up there i used Becki instead of Rebecca which was on my visa card. Took a few emails and id verification but i got there in the end.

Be patient, give them what they ask for and it will work out.
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Well my name is Jānis Bērziņš with the markings on the letters, and on the card it is just Janis Berzins, but I don't think that it would be the problem, I can't even get further than the 'Deposit Now' button :(

In any case, yes, the name is the same.

Waiting for so long to fix things I think I have been already patient enough :(
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      having this name is -EV :f_p:

jokes aside, its wierd how they dont take into considiration other cultures... and different kind of names and languages...
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Everything turned out to be OK. I wrote to the e-mail shown in the notification and I was surprised to get an answer in about an hour. Made my withdrawal and finally am going to have some money in my pocket. Visa rocks :)