This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush K8s BB

    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Is it a good hand to 3bet or should I not defend my blinds that much ?

      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.57)
      Hero ($7.82)
      UTG ($5.13)
      UTG+1 ($1.91)
      UTG+2 ($7.88)
      MP1 ($4.09)
      MP2 ($3.57)
      CO ($4.12)
      BTN ($5.07)

      Dealt to Hero K:diamond: 8:diamond:

      fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $0.65, BTN calls $0.45

      FLOP ($1.32) 6:diamond: J:heart: 3:spade:

      Hero bets $0.75, BTN folds

      Hero shows K:diamond: 8:diamond:

      Hero wins $1.24
  • 12 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Hello acceleration123,

      According to the hand it seems that yes, you are turning yourself a 3bet maniac. :D People will likely adjust to you and you might loose money in long run. Rather try to stay balanced. But definitely your line is doable with even the K of blocker and FD type of hand.

      Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Over 20k hands 3bet 7% ... is that too much for rush ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Over 20k hands 3bet 7% ... is that too much for rush ?
      No way, I might even say too less. :f_biggrin: But don't change your style, just keep doing if you earning it. And 7% is totally fine. :)
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      I have an awesome BB/100 exactly 1,52 :D . EV bb is about 3.5 though ... However I don´t think I should focus on this since even the EV wr is way too small for such a limit and it indicates that there are A LOT of leaks in my game I need to work on.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I have an awesome BB/100 exactly 1,52 :D . EV bb is about 3.5 though ... However I don´t think I should focus on this since even the EV wr is way too small for such a limit and it indicates that there are A LOT of leaks in my game I need to work on.
      Not only that but as well the hands sample. Like 20k is nothing for online poker, some may do that even with few days. :D
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Yeah, I likely have to put more volume in, since it seems I don´t grind that much.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2010 Posts: 1,252
      7%?

      Mine's only 4.1%... Suppose I need to stop being quite so nitty and become more aggro! Maniac style engaged
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      7%?

      Mine's only 4.1%... Suppose I need to stop being quite so nitty and become more aggro! Maniac style engaged
      If you play regular cash game, I believe it´s a bit different :D
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2010 Posts: 1,252
      Na, I'm a rush player.

      Was gonna ask you about a sweat session or something since you seem to be one of the only people posting regularly in here for rush hands, so thought it could be a benefit to us both!

      Do you have skype?
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Na, I'm a rush player.

      Was gonna ask you about a sweat session or something since you seem to be one of the only people posting regularly in here for rush hands, so thought it could be a benefit to us both!

      Do you have skype?
      Sounds great, I am def up for that ! And nah, I don´t have a skype, had an account long time ago when I played other games and I don´t remember the password, but there is no problem in creating a new one :) . But I am quite unsure how we gonna communicate, I mean I have earphones with a mike but I doubt it can be plugged into my laptop - where I play and have a client, HEM etc. stuff, I can only plugg them into my PC I guess :( so I´d proly need to get new one first ... but you can post your skype name here, I´ll create an account and add you asap and we can discuss some hands or whatever without a mike meanwhile I guess ...
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Joined: 11.12.2010 Posts: 5,312
      Oh it works ! :f_cool: add me when you are able to: peter.cz3
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2010 Posts: 1,252
      Added! :)