This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush AJ SB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Villain 33/10 over 21, fold to cbet 33%.

Am I stil cbetting here with my equity despite his stats ? Basically my question is ment if he was fullstacked, I think against his stack, this is easy bet/broke.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.67)
      BB ($5.34)
      UTG ($1.30)
      UTG+1 ($4.28)
      UTG+2 ($11.52)
      MP1 ($1.59)
      MP2 ($1.71)
      CO ($8.81)
      BTN ($5.38)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:spade:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, UTG calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.65) 3:diamond: 4:club: 2:club:

Hero bets $0.45, UTG folds

Hero shows A:club: J:spade:

Hero wins $0.61
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Those stacks anyways just fold if they don't have a hand and we still have even fold equity and basically even equity against any kind of range with our GS+overs. Therefore I'd play against his stack as well Bet/Broke likely.

Against full stack it's likely Bet/Fold. :(

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      And if I were in position ? Then it´s better to check behind right ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      And if I were in position ? Then it´s better to check behind right ?
      Guess I would still consider betting here while we are pretty against unknown and even have pretty decent equity against any hands. I do like Checking when I see the opponent rather being passive and not taking stabs on turn.

If you usually Check behind those kind of boards and I would be the opponent I would just basically donk with any2 I have there. :D
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Well if he is able to use tha brain, he will think - hm, he is not likely to have much here, only an overpair or a gutshot and few flush draws from time to time ... muhahaha lets throw out a check raise :s_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Well if he is able to use tha brain, he will think - hm, he is not likely to have much here, only an overpair or a gutshot and few flush draws from time to time ... muhahaha lets throw out a check raise :s_biggrin:
      So let it be then, there will be spots where you might even loose to a hand while you still might be ahead. Rather fold in such close spots than continue and do a lot of mistakes in further streets.