Poker mix tape

• liberesto
      liberesto
      Bronze
      Ok so I made this post already, it is about poker and poker generally so quite why it was deleted I have no clue. As a side note, if it is in the wrong place I'd prefer to be notified as opposed to have my thread just delted.

Anyhoo...

Suggestions for a poker mix tape...

Side A will be the happy side

x
      x
      x

Side B will be the bad beats LP

x
      x
      x
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi liberesto,

Just wanted to confirm that moderators do not delete threads, we just move them into a private quarantine area away from the forum out of sight and your previous thread is nowhere to be seen, either public forum or private. Maybe there was a problem at the time you posted and it didn't register the post or clicked the wrong button etc.

We always look to contact the member in question or lock a thread and put a note on it so the member understands the reason. We do however reserve the right to remove things to quarantine without contacting where they are obviously spam etc, which of course wouldn't have applied to your post.

Anyway irrespective of that, just wanted to say that this is a really good idea for a thread, will look forward to both your and other members thoughts on the good & bad sides :P

I'll have a think too.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Ok well i'm a bit of a hip hop fan so ill be a bit more hip hop related.

Happy:

Hilltop Hoods - Nosebleed Section
      Bliss n Eso - Eye of the Storm
      Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On

Unhappy:

I would probs just chill to some Jack Johnson, Xavier Rudd, John Butler Trio type music so I can calm down.

Unless you want some rage music lol. Then go with Rise Against etc.

LOL good thread.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      anything by the flaming lips seems to help clear the mind and focus (unless your taking the same stuff as the band) ready for soul reading or keeping calm from bad beats

Oh and machine head always gets me ready to crush people but i dont listen to that while playing makes me too much of a LAG