[NL2-NL10] nl5 rush loose resteal

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      How wide a range can we be re-stealing here on rush against an opponent with these kind of stats?

Villian is 23/19/1 over 31 hands, but has 71% steal, and 100% from the sb.

i feel he's quite a loose player, so is this type of play profitable?

p.s. got quite a few hands again, hope it's ok!

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $5.07
      BB (Hero):
      $9.19
      UTG1:
      $4.93
      UTG2:
      $4.37
      MP1:
      $6.62
      MP2:
      $3.89
      MP3:
      $2.06
      CO:
      $0.92
      BU:
      $1.63

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 3.
      7 folds, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.55, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.2.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Of course, all the hands are welcome. The more you post the better you get and the more we can discuss. :)

While it's rush then it's true that we can raise looser, although I am not really big fan of doing with such a crap unless I really see him folding very easily. :D 73s just doesn't have that much to hit. And even if you hit your TP you will never know where you stand with it. But of course if he is easily folding to 3bets then should be totally standard.

For example sometimes I do 3bet against someone who really doesn't Call 3bets at all with any2 till he starts playing back against me and then I as well adjust to his range and start 3betting tighter.

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback.

He's also got a 100% fold to 3-bet, so against him stealing only I can pretty much 3bet re-steal any 2 cards here yeah?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Thanks for the feedback.

He's also got a 100% fold to 3-bet, so against him stealing only I can pretty much 3bet re-steal any 2 cards here yeah?
      Something similar, till he starts to fighting back against us. :) But as well you can keep it balanced and do with normal hands. Whichever style suits more for you.