This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 rush qq vs agg BB

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Villian is 16/7/9 agg over 100 hands.

He took a while to call in the BB, and I feel his range is probably a8s+, ato+, any PP.

Over pot bet + short stacked, I don't really feel comfortable playing there?

Ok fold or play still considering his agg?

Thanks!

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $1.95
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $5.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.44
      CO:
      $8.55
      BU:
      $2.13
      SB:
      $1.98
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG1:
      $5.07

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 3 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) 5, A, 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.42, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.42.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

If he had full stack then I would say no-brainer donk. Just why the heck does he donk with the Ax when he really has it and doesn't even let us bet? Although being against a small-stack it makes it more complicated. We can definitely even consider him shoving the turn and which would be pretty ugly for us and hard to Call here. Therefore I guess it's the safest to fold it.

Any specific reads on donking? Stats?

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      No reads on him either unfortunately.

vs a pfa he's got 100% donk bet, says 100% (3). So i'm presuming that means he's done that 3 times, right?

Also post flop he has 100% oop bet as well.

I can't really understand his line either but maybe he's just hoping i'll play aggressive too and go broke with a high PP?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      No reads on him either unfortunately.

vs a pfa he's got 100% donk bet, says 100% (3). So i'm presuming that means he's done that 3 times, right?

Also post flop he has 100% oop bet as well.

I can't really understand his line either but maybe he's just hoping i'll play aggressive too and go broke with a high PP?
      Of 3 cases yes. He likely had a bluff there then more often. Don't think that he would play his made hands this way according to his stats. Would definitely consider taking stabs on him at some spots.