Best longterm poker room (RB or VIP)

• zwink
      zwink
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am wondering which site you guys think is best to use as your main poker room. I already have accounts with pstars, full tilt, and partypoker so I wouldn't be able to use these if I want my account to be tracked by pokerstrategy.

I would need a site with high traffic so I am thinking the best would be one of the ipoker skins. I don't think any of these offer rakeback. But I would like to know which one has the best reward system and if any of these reward systems come close to 27% RB at micros.

Thank you
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      What game type to you play ? how much traffic do you need?

Try some of the euro sites can be super soft ive just joined unibet and get 30% rakeback
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Some of the poker websites do give you rakeback for playing on them, with or without an affiliate, but i'm not sure which ones i'm afraid, although EUO has already mentioned unibet.

If you ever get veeeery good and play higher stakes, probably go for pokerstars, since their supernova elite is considered the best. But obviously you want micros :)

If you have a look here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ you can see some of the poker rooms, and what is offered when you sign up through here.

For example Poker Heaven
      The biggest poker room in the growing IPN network
      Through us: 30% Rakeback

Everest Poker
      Many easy to beat players
      Extremely profitable - especially on the lower limits
      Regular VIP Bonuses

EuroPoker
      Many weak opponents from the Ongame network
      High first deposit bonus
      Attractive VIP program with up to 40% cashback

I know some members here play on everest, so that could be an idea. See what other input you get here :)
    • zwink
      zwink
      Bronze
      thank you,

I play cash games 10NL right now. I live in Canada and play mostly outside the euro peak hours and I like to multitable quite a bit, so traffic is very important.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Just as an aside, where abouts in Canada are you? I'm in Toronto.
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      There are a few good smaller sites out there.

I think the most important thing is to have very smooth and usable software. I play on NoIQ Poker, and have found it to be very good. The multitabling capabilities are pretty good and the software works well. Traffic is a bit low but still enough to play 6-8 tables.

But yeah other than that have a look around for rakeback deals and such.

My best piece of advice is to always play some play money poker on a new site prior to depositing. Just so you can get used to teh little nuances of each new site without losing money due to timeouts etc.

-Laggsy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi zwink,

why dont you check Playersonly.com? it's the newest pokerstrategy affiliate from the merge network and has 35% rakeback. (not including bonuses and vip exchange which would add another 15% or so). but hurry! as merge as announced it will not accept any more applications starting june 1st.

you can check for all the pokerstrategy affiliates here and click on each site to get more details. let us know how you fare :D

cheers,
      wendy