This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

10 k freeroll

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi ,
      iv only made one deposit and cashout from neteller, so im still not quite sure of it , but do you know if i will be able to with draw $20 from pokerstars inot my neteller , then use that $20 to deposit into will hill , for the 10k depositors freeroll.?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

I believe there is no connection between the two transaction, why shouldn't you be able to?

However you have 2 hours left to do so as you will need to deposit until 11 GMT today.

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

I believe there is no connection between the two transaction, why shouldn't you be able to?

However you have 2 hours left to do so as you will need to deposit until 11 GMT today.

Let me know
      Ingrid

im not sure really , but that means i could of deposited into will hill registered for the 10k tourney , and after i had played it, couldnt i have withdrawn again bak into neteller then back into pokerstars.?

i think i did this on pokerstars to get inot there game of your life freeroll the 100k one lol. but tbh not sure, but i did notise when i went to withdraw from pokerstars to get cash for will hill, neteller was charging me , a small fee wich it didnt the last time is that ment to happen do you know .?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think by now you must have figure it out? The freeroll was on the 29th of May.
      Let me know LoKKK.

Thank you
      Ingrid