Here we go

• nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      A little about myself, I have been playing cards for a couple of years, nothing really serious. I have buckled down about 8 months ago and started to grind with a purpose. After making some money by playing live and online I moved up in levels too fast, got a huge ego and lost my bankroll complete.

Took some time off and now i'm back with a new, fresh sense of purpose and new devotion to the game. Got my Deposit from Poker strategy and starting to grind the micro levels at party poker.

:evil: :spade: :spade: :evil:
  • 1 reply
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      Okay day one is over, ended up with a bad call on the river to the only over card on board to my 88, mistake, that will happen from time to time, moving on. Started the day on a horrible stretch, lost $10 on .01/.02 tables, playing like a FISHY, trying to make hero calls and then realizing that my ego is not going to fit in the room with me if I keep this up. So at that point went back to basics, started to play ABC, with a little mix of position mixing in there, but staying with top 20 hands. At the end of the day I recovered my loses and ended up a bit on top.

Im not too happy about the way I played tonight due to making the mistakes that I should not be making. When I get reraised on the river with 3 cards to the flush I should be folding my top pair with a descent kicker. The notes that I have on the villain are that he likes to play suited connectors and that would be very fitting for the hand that he ended up playing against me. Learning experience. Other then that made a couple of good lay downs with JJ, and QQ. Recognition of fish vs shark was a bit hard at first, but as I closely looked at players stats, it became more clearer and started to make more money, with 3 betting pre and getting my money in, while I was ahead. Will post some hands after analyzing this session.