This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 - QQ Overpair

• TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hey guys I'm usually a .50/1$ FL player but after a disgusting downswing I decided to try my hand in NL after reading most of the bronze BSS articles so I'll be posting a few hands I'm not sure about =)

This hand was one of my FIRST hand in NL BSS!!

Basically should I have called his AI raise on the flop? Being a FL player I thought it would have been a heinous crime to lay that down but please enlighten me?

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:diamond: , Q:heart: . UTG+2 posts a blind of $0.10. , Hero posts a blind of $0.10.
      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.10, UTG+2 checks, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls $0.70, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.65) 5:diamond: , T:diamond: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.70, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to $7.50 (All-In), Hero calls $5.80.

Turn: ($17.65) K:diamond:
      River: ($17.65) Q:club:

Final Pot: $17.65

EDIT: theres an error with texas grabem ignore the first two things preflop (utg+2 posts BB and hero posts BB).
      EDIT2: Nvm it's just cause I posted in CO and other player posted somewhere else..
  • 4 replies