HEM and WH HUD probs

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ok so I load up WH and eventually get a few tables opened (titlting already!).
      Start HEM and HUD puts stats all over the screen with nobody in the right order on any table.

I get one table organised but the rest don't follow suit and when I adjust another table's HUD the original one follows that and of course is messed up again.
      A fun thing is to use stacking and full screen option coz my eyes are bad, but if I do and try to change my HUD stats position (right click, hold and drag) the full screen goes back to ordinary size, so I right click my HUD stats again and it goes back to full screen! Meanwhile of course I've been timed out on the tables because you only get 0.001 seconds to take your go...grrrr.

Any help out there guys?

And I thought I was virtually untiltable! Fail! :f_mad: :f_mad:
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
      * open one table, play at least one hand
      * move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
      * table manager -> file -> save positions
      * now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
      http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/preferred+seating
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Tyvm :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      As stated above, when I open a table and use full screen mode the stats go all over the place still. If I try to move them the screen goes back to default size. If I now try to move them the table goes to full screen again but doesn't move the stats!
      I have tried setting one table up first but no joy.

I followed suggestion above and the stats align fine in default size, so thank you for that 'netsrak.' =)

I like full screen mode as my eyes aren't too good but by the time Ifind the villain's stats I've often timed out. Lol.

So, any solution?

Thank you in advance.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm not sure what may cause this.

Please try to change the settings under table preferences -> lock the layout and WYSIWIG. One of them may help you.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ty I got it to work but unfortunately I fiddled about so much I can't remember what I did, so can't pass it on. You do need to muck about with table settings and locking the layout though.