Why only Full Tilt ?

    • pupistpld
      pupistpld
      Basic
      Joined: 25.05.2011 Posts: 1
      I got through my 50$ quiz, but the only option for a poker room it offers me is Full Tilt!!! Why is that and how can i use my starting capital in other some other poker room ? Everywhere i looked i dont see a way, i also asked a friend and he couldn't help me!
  • 8 replies
    • Elroch
      Elroch
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.02.2011 Posts: 150
      This is strange: you should have 3 options, I think.
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.05.2011 Posts: 133
      You should have 3 options, Party poker - William Hill - Fulltilt poker.

      Can't remember if you can get it on Pokerstars aswell.

      i think something might be bugged for you.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2010 Posts: 1,539
      Originally posted by Holdemfreakie
      You should have 3 options, Party poker - William Hill - Fulltilt poker.

      Can't remember if you can get it on Pokerstars aswell.

      i think something might be bugged for you.
      Yes 3 options, pokerstars is the option only sometimes. I remember reffering my roommate and he could pick pokerstars, WH or Party. Other time, somebody else wasn't able to pick pokerstars. There were always 3 options though...

      This is strange
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hi there pupistpld,

      The guys are telling you the truth. There should be 3 options for you. Have you checked our free $50 starting capital page?

      However, for Bulgarians only Full Tilt is an option.

      - Full Tilt


      Let me know if you need any more information
      Ingrid

      Ps: thank you everyone for the great help :f_love:
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.05.2011 Posts: 530
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there pupistpld,

      The guys are telling you the truth. There should be 3 options for you. Have you checked our free $50 starting capital page?

      However, for Bulgarians only Full Tilt is an option.

      - Full Tilt


      Let me know if you need any more information
      Ingrid

      Ps: thank you everyone for the great help :f_love:


      Hi Ingrid, remember me ? :P

      When I joined, even I didn't get the option for PartPoker. Got only WilliamHill and FTP. A friend of mine joined a day or two ago through me and he got the same two options. What's more, he wasn't even asked for ID check. His starting capital got credited without any need for ID verification.

      Bringing it to your notice just in case.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by jeffersonhope
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there pupistpld,

      The guys are telling you the truth. There should be 3 options for you. Have you checked our free $50 starting capital page?

      However, for Bulgarians only Full Tilt is an option.

      - Full Tilt


      Let me know if you need any more information
      Ingrid

      Ps: thank you everyone for the great help :f_love:

      Hi Ingrid, remember me ? :P

      When I joined, even I didn't get the option for PartPoker. Got only WilliamHill and FTP. A friend of mine joined a day or two ago through me and he got the same two options. What's more, he wasn't even asked for ID check. His starting capital got credited without any need for ID verification.

      Bringing it to your notice just in case.
      Of course I remember :) You are always welcome to come around troll a bit in this community as well ;)

      regarding the question, PartyPoker is not available for Indian members. Probably that's why you can't see it :)

      Ingrid
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.05.2011 Posts: 530
      I figured that part, it was the starting capital without identity verification part that I thought should be brought to your notice. Although, I have no problems with that myself, I had to go through hell myself to get my identity verified ! :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by jeffersonhope
      I figured that part, it was the starting capital without identity verification part that I thought should be brought to your notice. Although, I have no problems with that myself, I had to go through hell myself to get my identity verified ! :P
      Yes, our ID check's are done by the customer support/verification team and they normally follow strict rules to verify members account. I unfortunately can't disclose any information regarding that :)

      Thank you for pointing it out though, always welcome feedback/suggestions.

      Ingrid