NL100SH: AA getting check-minraised

• Timor83
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , A:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $1.00, Hero raises to $5.00, 2 folds, BB calls $4.00, MP3 calls $4.00.

Flop: ($15.50) K:heart: , 7:diamond: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP3 bets $6, Hero raises to $20.00, BB raises to $34.00, MP3 folds, Hero ???

BB is loose & aggressive and rarely folds. However, his small raise on the flop after I already reraised indicates strength. But I can also see him do this with KQ or a draw. I think it's an easy push, but because he does this after I already reraised and the raisesize is so small, I'm having second thoughts :)
  • 3 replies
    • SonicXT
      Tough one ... a check/min 3-bet ...
      It just looks too strong to play on I think. Either you're way behind, or you're ahead a little (against a draw) and there's a slight chance you're up against Kx.
      However, that last option can almost be ignored, as MP3 with his very low AF bet the flop and folded later, so I presume he already got one K.

I don't see myself pushing here, rather folding.

Perhaps a call might be fine too and a push on a turnbet on a non-draw-completing card (or checkbehind if that option arises), as the pot odds are good enough to go through and hope he's missing his draw. If he got a set, it's unlucky and you got 2 outs, if he's on a draw, you might take down a good one.
      I just wouldn't push the flop yet, in case he was on the draw, you could extract more...
    • Thorsten77
      Typically I'd fold given this action. Your read makes it difficult. However, it really smells like a set. I don't think I wanna put my stack in here.
    • Nunki
      Given your reads and villain's PF looseness a set has to be a tiny part of his range here. I'd just shove flop and be happy about it. Villain will sometimes show us a set /two pair but not often enough for us to worry as we only have a psb left. Also, folding to mini-raises versus an aggressive player could lead us into difficult situations later in the session.

Fight fire with fire.