[NL2-NL10] nl 5 rush tt

• Jim4rdo
      What are your thoughts on this?

3betting villian is 18/10/2 over 70 hands, 3bet% of 4%.

I don't have any stats on his squeeze % (should i add that to my hud?), but it felt like a squeeze so i called, thinking the other guy would too.

Since villian checked on the flop I felt he had something like ak/aq and it was a squeeze, so I checked behind hoping other villian would shove (no real stats but short stacked so possible).

Is my line ok here?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB folds, BB raises to $0.68, Hero calls $0.48, BU calls $0.48.

Flop: ($2.06) 6, 3, 4 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $1.86, BB folds, Hero calls $1.86.

Turn: ($5.78) 9 (2 players)

River: ($5.78) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.78.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Guess I am more inclined to bet myself to protect against any overcards and Check behind from the BU. We can't be really sure that he is even that aggressive that he is taking stabs into multiway pot with A high or anything similar. And if he has any kind of hand which wants to continue then he is anyways Calling like smaller PPs.

Although against some more aggressive opponents your line is sometimes even considerable if you consider the opponent to be aggressive enough to ship it with some overcard type of hands.

Best regards.