Frequent player points...how to spend

• SasoR7
      SasoR7
      Bronze
      Ok, this is my first question on PS so please be patient with me on this one. I wonder......On what do i spend the points i have ( 400p) and down below next to my poker site it says " bonus 190points" but i cant press or use them for anything. I realy need this explained.

thank u
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SasoR7,

Good job, happy you made the first step and posted a question :) You'll see we are always happy to help out.

Are we talking about your PokerStrategy.com points? If yes, the points you accumulate are mostly responsible for your status and also helps you to unblock more and more strategy articles/videos/participate in more coaching sessions and give you benefit all along the way as you getting higher status.

Please let me know if you meant any other points :)
      Ingrid
    • SasoR7
      SasoR7
      Bronze
      Thank u very much Ingrid, i apreciate it. So your saying that the strategy cant be used for anything(spend). People have to spend them for something heh. You get the new promotions and everything while going higher,yes, but do the points just lie there then ? And the other thing are the points i have on my HOME page( special bonuses) says i got 200........ next to my poker room. How do i use those ?

thanks alot girl! u are fast :-)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey SasoR7

The strategy points are just markers, representing the amount of points you have earned through rake you have paid, that allow you to move up in status and therefore able to access more content. They have no value in themselves other in that they allow you to progress your poker education.

There is more information here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/rewards/

And if you ever accumulate 500k of them, you get invited to some swanky parties. :f_eek:

Hope this helps. :f_cool:

And yes, Ingrid is lightening. :f_love: