I hate to be a nuisance....

• 12 replies
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      Same here it seems. I've been playing on William Hill for three nights straight and have accumulated 314 points there (not sure what that equals in rake), yet I got my first points update here today and I got 20 points? Surely I should have a lot more? Or can it take more than three days before the stats update the first time?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

Have posted this to the relevant people, I'm sure it will be resolved within 24 hours, will get somebody to post back here ASAP :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

The PlayersOnly.com StrategyPoints will be shown after the 31st of May.

I announced this in the official thread as well a few days ago.

Ingrid
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      I play on William Hill though and not Players Only so I guess that doesn't apply to me.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PMental
      I play on William Hill though and not Players Only so I guess that doesn't apply to me.
      Hi PMental,

Yes, I've checked and we are missing the last 2 days StrategyPoints update on William Hill points. Please bare with us as this is out of our hands. As soon as we receive the latest update, your points will be updated.

Thank you :)
      Ingrid
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      Patience,,,,, patience.... they'll come
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nativehero2007
      I DEMAND INSTANT SATISFACTION!!!1 :D

Nah, it's just you're (read: I am) a bit impatient to see the first results and calculate how long it will take to rise in the ranks here at PS.

Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi PMental,

Yes, I've checked and we are missing the last 2 days StrategyPoints update on William Hill points. Please bare with us as this is out of our hands. As soon as we receive the latest update, your points will be updated.

Ingrid
      Excellent, thanks Ingrid!

Basically I was worried that it was something wrong with my, or perhaps a select fews, tracking/accounts...

I promise to give it at least a few more days before I start whining loudly and looking sad. :heart:

/David
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nativehero2007
      I DEMAND INSTANT SATISFACTION!!!1 :D

Nah, it's just you're (read: I am) a bit impatient to see the first results and calculate how long it will take to rise in the ranks here at PS.

Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi PMental,

Ingrid
      Excellent, thanks Ingrid!

Basically I was worried that it was something wrong with my, or perhaps a select fews, tracking/accounts...

I promise to give it at least a few more days before I start whining loudly and looking sad. :heart:

/David
      No problemo David :) you know you can always give us a shout no matter what the question is! I expect you to do so actually so don't disappoint me :D
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I apologize for misreading the official thread.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      I apologize for misreading the official thread.
      no problems belayd :D you don't need to apologize for anything. Question arise just post it :)
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      Me, I'm suddenly Silver so I guess the stats are coming in! :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Me, I'm suddenly Silver so I guess the stats are coming in! :D
      Yes, now they are updated until the 27th :) so you can expect an update in every 2 days I think. If not, give me a shout!

Ingrid