Full Tilt Poker PokerStratergy referal codes!

• GutshotDan92

New to the forums, so please dont bite =)

Both of these links offer a different sign up bonus at full tilt poker. The former offers $50 starting capital should I pass some quiz. The latter, just rakeback.

Now, I have not completed this quiz before for any other site & clearly $50 free is not something to reject! Thing is, I want rakeback (27%). Which brings me to the second offer which offers this rakeback for certain.

My question, if I use the fist link (with the $50 credit) will i still receive my rakeback (I plan on depositing $200-300 right off the bat anyway)?

Oh, and would I be correct in assuming that the latter link is primarily for those who have already got the $50 free capital? And since im fairly new (I had an account at stars though not through PokerStratergy) it would be best to use the $50 free capital link??

• 2 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi there GutshotDan92,

Welcome to our community!

We won't bite, I promise. :) You'll see all of us are pretty friendly and wonderful :D

First of all, to be able to receive either the free $50 starting capital or rake back (first deposit offer) your poker account would need to be tracked with PokerStrategy.com.

If you already had an existing Full Tilt poker account, I'm afraid I will not be able to help you as we do not re-track any existing accounts.

But the good news is that we have many other Poker Rooms which is available for you, so you just need to pick one where you don't have an account yet and will be able to benefit from all our exclusive promotions.

Let me know a) if your Full Tilt account was created with us or not b) if you would like me to help you and give you more information on another poker room

Looking forward to hear from you

Ps: If you would like to benefit from the free $50 starting capital and the first deposit bonus as well at Full Tilt you'll need to wait until your free $50 is being credited and than make a deposit. Once you make a deposit before the free $50 transfer arrives, we wont be able to credit it to your account anymore.
    • purplefizz
      hi there Gutshotdan92!

welcome to our community! as u can see, we dont bite at all. the fabulous ingrid has alrdy answered ur question. to make a long story short, u can get both the $50 and the rakeback. (in that order) its the same route i took myself :)