This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Safest place to keep my $$$ ?

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hello,

Where would you keep your FTP money? Full Tilt Poker, Moneybookers or Neteller? Where do you think is it the safest? I dont have a large sum there, close to 700, but it is a lot for me since Im just a student who used the 50 dollar starting capital.

I'm not worried about my money on Pokerstars as they appear to be the most trustworthy company ... but on FTP? I dont know.

Do you keep your money on FTP or is it better to transfer it to Moneybookers or Neteller? Thanks

Pavel
  • 13 replies
    • BleakAmaranth
      BleakAmaranth
      Black
      If you want just keep this money, I would use moneybookers.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      of course I want to continue playing on FTP, i just dont know if it is that safe to keep my money there. Maybe is, I dont really know, I was thinking of withdrawing 400-500 and leave the rest there to play with... I dont want to withdraw it with my VISA cuz it would be converted to my currency which I dont want for now since the exchange rate isnt the greatest...

I heard that citizens of most countries are not able to withdraw from FTP to moneybookers now. Do you know if czech citizens can?

AND do I have to first deposit something with moneybookers in order to be able to withdraw using them?? If I go to the cashier right now, both Moneybookers and Neteller arent available for me
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      AND do I have to first deposit something with moneybookers in order to be able to withdraw using them?? If I go to the cashier right now, both Moneybookers and Neteller arent available for me
      Yes, you need to deposit before you can cashout to neteller/moneybookers, min is 10$ :)
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I tend to withdraw with local bank transfer withdraw option.And i would like to withdraw now with moneybookers because i need some money for sharkscope.I never deposited again with moneybookers anyone know how can i do that?
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      I tend to withdraw with local bank transfer withdraw option.And i would like to withdraw now with moneybookers because i need some money for sharkscope.I never deposited again with moneybookers anyone know how can i do that?
      Doesn't shark scope not work on ftp
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BleakAmaranth
      If you want just keep this money, I would use moneybookers.

I don't trust fulltilt and i got banned, I had 800 in my account i tried to withdrawl and it wouldn't let me, and let me first to say I did send in id to verify myself i ended just losing it i emailed and they banned me
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      in your hand.

edit. seriously, nothing is 100% safe in online poker. keeping the majority of your $ in MB/NT is the best.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      its safe in my account :P

Roo
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      So I deposited just 10 USD to FTP from MB so I could withdraw at least half of my bankroll but it doesnt let me... It says: "we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later". Visa option works...
      Is it possible that I can't withdraw using MB just because I just deposited? Or does it have something to do with my nationality? I'm from Czech Rep. Thank you
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      Is it possible that I can't withdraw using MB just because I just deposited? Or does it have something to do with my nationality? I'm from Czech Rep. Thank you
      That's still issues after black friday :) I get same message too.
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Or does it have something to do with my nationality? I'm from Czech Rep. Thank you
      Yes, it does, Moneybookers is currently available to only three countries. See here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/Cashouts-After-Black-Friday-The-Current-Situation_46845/
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      They're all safe options.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      Doesn't shark scope not work on ftp
      i want this for the searches which are working fine m8