This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan points and what to do with them?

• Bruce717
      Bruce717
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have a question about Titanpoints, as you earn them is there anything you can do with them? Like tournament entry? gadgets like tv or pokersets/books?

And what site/platform (partypoker,fultilt,titan,mansion) would you guys recommend?
      In case of most fun playing..
      and where you can exchange your points for the most usefull things?

Greets
      Bruce717
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bruce717!

You can use your TitanPoints for tournament entries. Which site you choose is completely up to you.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bruce717
      Hi guys,

I have a question about Titanpoints, as you earn them is there anything you can do with them? Like tournament entry? gadgets like tv or pokersets/books?

And what site/platform (partypoker,fultilt,titan,mansion) would you guys recommend?
      In case of most fun playing..
      and where you can exchange your points for the most usefull things?

Greets
      Bruce717
      I think 600 tp = automatic 5$ to your account + you can use them for tournament entries
    • Floating
      Floating
      Bronze
      [/quote]I think 600 tp = automatic 5$ to your account + you can use them for tournament entries[/quote]is only valid when you are using their reload bonus
    • Bruce717
      Bruce717
      Bronze
      So its best I stay with Titan poker?
      I played some on partypoker last year, untill now it seemed the most profitable site to play on.

Any info on other platforms?