[NL2-NL10] NL5 QQ going broke preflop

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Can I get away from this ? Limp/raiser is 21/5 over 109 hands.

Note – actually I thought he was on the BB and was cold 4betting ... this was a sweat session so I was talking about something and didn´t noticed he is limp/shoving :( ... even though can I get away ?

I mean 18% if he has an overpair ... and I´d need 35% ... I doubt he is playing AK this way ...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($1.66)
      UTG ($2.33)
      UTG+1 ($6.27)
      UTG+2 ($5.25)
      MP1 ($1.89)
      Hero ($5.47)
      CO ($5.15)
      BTN ($1.85)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG raises to $2.33 (AI), fold, Hero calls $1.73

FLOP ($4.93) 5:heart: J:spade: 7:diamond:

TURN ($4.93) 5:heart: J:spade: 7:diamond: A:diamond:

RIVER ($4.93) 5:heart: J:spade: 7:diamond: A:diamond: 2:club:
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

What about UTG2? If the UTG is rather tighter then I might even prefer Calling myself here as well. Although as you 3bet and then practically didn't see the UTG limp/shove then not much to do and as you took him as BB.

Although against UTG limp/shove I would likely even consider folding because it's like most of the time KK+ in those cases when they do such moves. Unless you really have some other reads.

What hands would you guess he is doing that kind of limp/shove against a raise + 3bet. Don't think that he would do that with some random crappy hand unless he is really spewing around with his money.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Ye likely ... pitty rly didn´t see that :D ... I was thinking hm, BB is cold 4bet shoving, but he is a midstack, w/e gonna call ... utg2 seemed fairly loose, therefore the 3bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Ye likely ... pitty rly didn´t see that :D ... I was thinking hm, BB is cold 4bet shoving, but he is a midstack, w/e gonna call ... utg2 seemed fairly loose, therefore the 3bet.
      Pretty standard at the beginning of your sweat sessioning, that you can't multitask and loose the attention at some spots.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Pretty standard at the beginning of your sweat sessioning, that you can't multitask and loose the attention at some spots.
      On the other hand, the great thing was, that feeling somebody else is actually watching, I didn´t go so crazy at some spots as usual, played better and finished even with a great result :f_cool:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      On the other hand, the great thing was, that feeling somebody else is actually watching, I didn´t go so crazy at some spots as usual, played better and finished even with a great result :f_cool:
      That's what forces you as well play better, when somebody is watching you. That's why some use Coaches.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Def will use a coaching but first I need to get at least at NL10 so I can afford it actually :) .