[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush QK SB sqz

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Platinum
      The orig raisor is 14/13 over 73, cold calling guy is 8/6 over 128.

Very spewy right ? :D

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5)
      BB ($6.63)
      UTG ($5.31)
      UTG+1 ($4.48)
      UTG+2 ($5.74)
      MP1 ($40.26)
      MP2 ($8.04)
      CO ($1.70)
      BTN ($1.65)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.15, MP1 calls $0.15, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.60, fold

FLOP ($1.70) A:spade: 5:spade: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $1, UTG+2 calls $1

TURN ($3.70) A:spade: 5:spade: 8:diamond: J:spade:

Hero bets $2, UTG+2 raises to $3.99 (AI), Hero calls $1.25 (AI)

RIVER ($10.20) A:spade: 5:spade: 8:diamond: J:spade: Q:club:
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: 3betting should be totally fine here, while they even look a bit tighter side. And as I mentioned already that in rush you can easily even get more fold equity than in normal one.
      Postflop: Although I don't really like the 2nd barrel on turn, I'd basically just Check/Fold it most of the time because we wont get odds for a Call. We wont make him fold anyways and most likely we will have to put money in here and we will likely be behind. And as you bet there then it's not much to do than go broke. If he even has some kind of weak hand then he is very likely to Check behind anyways.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Platinum
      Can I ask you for something ? :D If you see me making a really horrible play, don´t just say I don´t rly like it and so on, if it´s really terrible I mean just tell me smth like you spewy monkey, what do you think he is gonna fold here ?! :D I guess I need to here that to realize that :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Can I ask you for something ? :D If you see me making a really horrible play, don´t just say I don´t rly like it and so on, if it´s really terrible I mean just tell me smth like you spewy monkey, what do you think he is gonna fold here ?! :D I guess I need to here that to realize that :f_biggrin:
      Somehow I am not used to make such comments, don't know why. I see it's much easier to make things clear with normal chat and writing than such calling names and be harsh. And of course make the PokerStrategy members feel welcome in our community and in the forum. There are definitely coaches who use such harsh way, although that's not my style. :D
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Platinum
      Ok then :D . I wouldn´t mind though :D I know u like me anyway :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Ok then :D . I wouldn´t mind though :D I know u like me anyway :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
      Yep, that's other thing. We already know each other but now consider me being harsh and someone new comes to the forum. :D
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Platinum
      Originally posted by veriz
      Yep, that's other thing. We already know each other but now consider me being harsh and someone new comes to the forum. :D
      Ye, that´s right. Then he would be afraid to post a hand and maybe the poker world would be deprived of a great poker talent :D .