[NL2-NL10] NL10 Rush FH vs FH

• keithbrad
      keithbrad
      Bronze
      etting the right odds to call pre, checked the flop hoping someone would bet overpair/A7/78, bet the turn which brought FD, just wondered what he called on turn with and pushed on the river that I could beat.

Full Tilt - $0.10 NL RUSH (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BB): $12.38
      UTG: $8.75
      MP: $10.00
      CO: $3.79
      BTN: $10.01
      SB: $18.44

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 2:heart: A:diamond:
      fold, MP raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.75, 5 players) 2:club: 2:spade: 7:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP checks, CO checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($1.75, 5 players) 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, MP calls $1.00, fold, fold, fold

River: ($3.75, 2 players) A:heart:
      Hero bets $2.00, MP raises to $8.65 and is all-in, Hero calls $6.65

MP shows 6:spade: 6:diamond: (Full House, Sixes full of Twos) (PreFlop 70%, Flop 9%, Turn 98%)
      Hero mucks 2:heart: A:diamond: (Full House, Twos full of Aces) (PreFlop 30%, Flop 91%, Turn 2%)
      MP wins $19.65
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keithbrad,

Preflop: Guess I'd basically just fold it here, of course you are getting the correct odds. But do you really want to see which such a hand the flop? What do you want to hit? Mainly straights but that's not that easy with A2o, and even if you hit your TP, you will never know where you stand.

As played
      Flop: While MP was PFA then you can likely consider play this way on flop and maybe even let him CBet and try to find out where he stands with his hand.
      Turn: Guess I'd even bet a bit bigger like $1,25 at least.
      River: That's pretty sick that he shoves here, seems like we are beat. I don't think that he would shove here anyways with just Ax. Could easily even be holding the 66/77 and therefore it might be even safer to just Bet/Fold while it was just a freeplay. Because there ain't many worse FHs while 27/26 ain't that likely.

Of course it might look like easy go broke spot, although try asking yourself what kind of hands would he shove there what you beat?

Best regards.