Video Reviews?

• Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Hey, sorry for the annoying post, i just need a quick answer.

I was thinking about recording some of my play, then putting it in a forum to get some feedback.

Where would be the best place to put the video (in terms of forum area)?

Thanks Guys.
  • 4 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would suggest:

"Self study and management
      Discuss the psychological aspects of poker, organize user to user coachings or upload own videos"

What limit and what are you playing?

GL and if you need help recording or anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
      vonki
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Hello!

I would suggest:

"Self study and management
      Discuss the psychological aspects of poker, organize user to user coachings or upload own videos"

What limit and what are you playing?

GL and if you need help recording or anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
      vonki
      OK but would I really get much of a strategy respnse in there?? Cos its kind of like uploading a hand history, but better imo.

Yeah do u know of any free video editors out there? I only need a very simple one to be able to split up my videos into 15 minute intervals. (The one ive been using so far was only for a trial period).
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Well If you don't get enough serious reply's than you can always post it in the general poker disucssion section too imo :)

I'd suggest looking into downloading CamStudio. I believe it's a free program that should work okay if you're not looking to make official videos :)

Also, you might wanna look into getting sweatpartners. I think it's easier than getting someone to review a played video. It's alot more fun to watch live-play and be able to discuss meanwhile etc.

But if you prefer it this way, than I say go for it! :)
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Well If you don't get enough serious reply's than you can always post it in the general poker disucssion section too imo :)

I'd suggest looking into downloading CamStudio. I believe it's a free program that should work okay if you're not looking to make official videos :)

Also, you might wanna look into getting sweatpartners. I think it's easier than getting someone to review a played video. It's alot more fun to watch live-play and be able to discuss meanwhile etc.

But if you prefer it this way, than I say go for it! :)
      Thanks for CamStudio, will get it tonight.

Yeah how does sweating work? Is it just over Skype? Doesnt discussion while your playing kind of put you off/hard to concentrate. I dunno, whenever i'm playing I really struggle to hold a convo.

I might make a video tonight and put it up.

Thanks Vonki!!