SB ($11.01)
      BB ($11.22)
      UTG ($10)
      Hero ($21.42)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($12.41)

CO posts $0.10

Dealt to Hero T:spade: 9:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, CO checks, fold, SB calls $0.05, BB raises to $0.60, UTG calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, fold, fold

FLOP ($2) K:spade: 4:diamond: 8:spade:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2) K:spade: 4:diamond: 8:spade: 3:diamond:

BB checks, UTG bets $1.15, Hero calls $1.15, BB folds

RIVER ($4.30) K:spade: 4:diamond: 8:spade: 3:diamond: 9:diamond:

UTG bets $1, Hero folds

UTG wins $4.02

UTG calingstation
      BB- TAG

PRE: i overlimp becouse table was passiv so i can play IP vs fish, and when BB rerasie and fish cc i decied i have impledi odds and calls.

F: i think i should bet. i decied chb becouse i don't what get c/r but i think BB never c/r here.

T: when calignastion decied bet i preety sure he has big hand so i call to hit my flush and win stack.

R: miss so easy fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Rather bet the flop, you basically have a lot fold equity there while the PFA Checks to you and this is definitely a sign of weakness. Because if he had any kind of hand then he definitely would bet on such a drawy board. And as well if you bet the flop then you may easily even get a free card on turn.

And of course the problem with Check behind on turn is that you can't really Call on turn that profitable with correct implied odds because we can't be sure that we even get paid on river. But as played seems to be fine while he is even giving somewhat great odds.

Best regards.