This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [FR] Mss - Nl5 Kk

• moodkiller
      moodkiller
      Bronze
      On the flop i was scared that he might have Ax or even two pairs, and after his bet on the turn i was sure. That's why i played check/call till the end. Now i realize that on the river i must raise, because his bet doesn't make any sense. But when played i though that he is trying to induce me to raise, so he can go all in.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Преиграй ръка

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $1.78
      CO:
      $7.46
      BU:
      $4.38
      SB:
      $7.14
      BB:
      $5.59
      UTG1:
      $1.80
      UTG2:
      $3.23
      MP1 (Hero):
      $1.84
      MP2:
      $3.86

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 3 folds, BU calls $0.15, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.37) 4, A, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BU calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.77) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

River: ($1.27) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05.

Final Pot: $1.37.
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey moodkiller,

If I understand what you're saying you were sure he had TP or better on the turn and therefore you decided to play check/call till the end? Why play check/call when you're sure you're beat?

Another thing I would like you to think about is why would you raise his river bet? What would be the purpose of doing so, value or bluff?

On the flop, I would never c-bet this board with KK. If you do you isolate yourself against Ax hands and FDs where Axs are the majority of his range. I would play check/call on the flop and then evaluate turn.

As played, I am folding to his turn bet after he called your flop c-bet.

Best regards,
      burek2000