$69.55
      BU:
      $42.55
      SB:
      $50.15
      BB (Hero):
      $51.50

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J.
      3 folds, SB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3) 2, J, 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($6) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($6) J (2 players)
      SB bets $3.70, Hero raises to $10.00, SB raises to $32.50, Hero raises to $48.50, SB calls $14.65.

Final Pot: $101.65.

Hi!

Villain is 18/18 after 100 hands aggro.

I think I played this hand very badly. Pre I just flat, cuz he was stealing a lot so I am deff ahead of his whole range there.

When he chks flop to me I go for value, basically I would take a stab with any2 here.

Turn brings some draws, but I decide to ch/b and let him bluff with weaker hands.

I went broke on that river card, basically cuz I did a quick calculation that there are a bit more worse Jx than sets in his range. But I also overlooked that he would prolly cbet 100% with TP on flop, so either he is slowplaying from beginning (but really doubt he would ch turn twice with set on 2x fd board), or he spiked it on turn.

Share ur opinions! Thnx!
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would personally 3-bet pf, since he would b/c pf with worse hands and I´m ip
      With AJ on that board I´d personally would raise and play for stacks, since again I think he would get all-in with worse Jx hands
      Turn I´d bet for value, since I don´t really see him checking turn and now bluffing river, but rather c7c you down with worse hands
      river raise is fine, but I´d just flat his 3-bet, since you´re not any more 50% ahead to shove, since players would not 3-bet river Jx, but rather boats