Laptops

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      Just wondering if anybody who knows computers can help me' out

What's the difference between Intel Celeron Duel Core T3500 and Intel Pentium P6100 Processor??

Just wondering what the difference is as I can get one laptop with intel celeron, 4Gb RAM and 500Gb HDD

Or I can get one with the intel pentium with 3Gb RAM and 320Gb HDD!

More or leas the same money just wondering which would be better for poker????

Cheers
  • 5 replies
    • Jandoorie
      Jandoorie
      Bronze
      Go for more ram. (Short-time memory). And a wide screen. Thats always helpfull if you play more table's.

What type is it? Dell? Packard? Acer?

greetz
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      It's samsung, I know it's not amazing but it's a lot of ram and memory! All the screen I've been looking at are 15.6" I only play 6 tables at the min so don't new much more for a good while I think!

The one with more RAM is cheaper as well by about £15 or so! Just thought a laptop with more memory and RAM would be more expensive so I questioned the processors!
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      bought this one instead

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/259424
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      the resolution is quite low ... I'm using the same resolution on my current laptop and if you want to 4-6 table and use HUD, its almost impossible as it is pretty disorganised ... I used to have a great laptop with full HD resolution which is now way to slow so I rather not play poker on it since it turned off a couple times already. But it is completely different story when being able to play on such screen.
      Next time, I'll buy laptop, it will be min 1600x900resolution on a 15inch screen or Full HD on 17inch...
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      see i dont know enough about computers to know that this was low resolution!

but im sure i will persevere with it.

I've never used a HUD so i will more than likely drop to 1-2 tables until i understand how to use the information provided from it!

then when im comfortable with it, I'll be shipping $$$ from lots of poker to buy a nice screen ahaha!!

Cheers anyway dude, its bought now so i'll just have to put up with the resolution!