[Offer] WSOP $20,000 worth of buyins

• Bamabinladen
      Bamabinladen
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Shares that a friend of mine is trying to sell, not that he needs to, but I think it will help many of you to making some bankroll to really get yourself going.
      He is vying into five tournaments at the WSOP for a total cost of $20,000, including the main event....
      The shares for sale are in 0.02% increments at a price of $4.50 per share. So it is only a 13% mark up from the actual price of each share costing him.
      Below are his results, as you can see he final tabled in the Bellagio WPT champs with Phil Ivey, you can watchthaton YouTube, and has since hadnsome major results in Australia.

Just thught I might let you guys know about some awesome value as most people mark their shares to at this level up by 50-150%.
      for just $4.50 you can buy yourself 0.02% of all five tourneys he is playing. Which is a combined prizepool of around 16-18 million dollars!
      For $450 you can buy yourself 2%, $4500 you can buy yourself 20%.
      personally I am buying 10%.

Play as a hobbie, and enjoy the challenge to do well.

Had a few good results live and a few online too.

Below are my biggest cashes over 20K...theres a handful of others below 10K

Best Results:

2009 - 3rd ANZPT Sydney - Main Event $150K

2009 - 1st APPT Sydney Omaha  $28k

2009 - 2nd APPT Sydney Holdem/Omaha $20k

2010 - 4th WPT Bellagio Cup US$240K

2010 - 1st APPT Sydney Heads Up $40k

Best online include a 3rd in Mansions $100k guaranteed for around $10k, and a couple $4-5k wins on stars.

Dont really play online anymore.

Looking at selling action for this years WSOP, which i will be playing a limited schedule. Going to play the Main + also some stud/omaha/08 tournaments ANY WINNINGS WILL BE TAX FREE AS I WILL BE PLAYING WITH A SPANISH PASSPORT.

Player nicknames

Full Tilt
      EDITED +
      PokerStars
      EDITED *

• 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Bamabinladen,

Please note that each staking request has to come from its owner/requester, therefore you will not be able to request staking for your friend.

Please ask him to place a staking request himself following our Staking rules.

Thank you :)
      Ingrid