Hand's up who plays Full Tilt!

• Z4111
      Z4111
      Bronze
      I've been reading some of the posts in this new section, and I think it's a great idea to study and discuss strategy with other players in real time. The main point of this post is to say I'm definitely interested in taking part in such a group, but I'm also wondering how many Full Tilt players there are out there who also want to take part.
  • 16 replies
    • scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      i play at tilt, and id definitely be down for that
    • pistike6
      pistike6
      Bronze
      I'm playing at FullTilt too, but to be honest I'm not doing so well..
      I played for like 250 full tilt points, but I'm still stuck at 60$. Do i have bad luck or does the SSS work so slowly?
      Should i move to another poker room? Are there other poker rooms with more fishes?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pistike6
      Should i move to another poker room? Are there other poker rooms with more fishes?
      DEFINITELY!
    • pistike6
      pistike6
      Bronze
      any suggestions?

At how many points can I make the withdraw at FullTilt?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      any suggestions?
      i dont know exactly i havent played elsewhere only i have some old account on Party Poker and the game is definitely more fishy there,but probably others will answer to you.
    • alexila
      alexila
      Bronze
      any suggestions?

You can withdraw with as little or as many points as you want to, but you have to make a deposit first.

Minimum $50 with most methods.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      any suggestions?

Partypoker and Titanpoker have a lot bad players. :)
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i play at FTP and i would like to take a part in this such group... if the offer still stands
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Deposited yesterday 480$, up to 510$. Trying to play out the bonus on NL 25 fullring tables.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      FT player as well here and i agree with all the fish free comments.

Anyone used to playing Party, titan etc might have to change their game a little in order to be profitable. That being said it still has it's fair share of fishes, especially at the lower limits. Thinking about it, it's probably not that the players are better, they just play a whole lot tighter on average.

I've always wondered what makes FT different in this respect. I had a thought it could be the very slow blind increase at the beginning of a tournament but that doesn't account for cash games.
    • Bizaxta
      Bizaxta
      Bronze
      I play FTP..I don't find that the SSS works all that well, however I don't have any other site to compare to...so it might just be that I'm not a very good SSS player.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bizaxta!

Don't worry. Just keep posting your hands. Work on your game and I'm sure the SSS will work for you as well.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Full Tilt is terrrible.

I don't know about NL but in LHE it's full of TAGs and Rocks.

Average VPIP must be about 22% or something, and that's just at .25/.50!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerHammer
      Full Tilt is terrrible.

I don't know about NL but in LHE it's full of TAGs and Rocks.

Average VPIP must be about 22% or something, and that's just at .25/.50!
      steal their blinds :D ?
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      Well definitely everest(ugly), action poker(few players) poker4ever(oh i lose with QQ-AA vs K3s allin preflop here i hate this hah) and others are more fishy than fulltilt but i just love fulltilt for the tourneys many players and stuff. I played NL10 and NL25 and I"d say that it's all up to the situation. Sometimes there are very loose guys that easily give away their stacks. So there are days when i'm +30 +40 +50 from guys like them but if u don't get the right card when they feel strong(and they feel strong on 1-2 pairs hah :) and put whole their stack in; sometimes their are good LAG guys that just make such image tho;it's funny to play with them )u just can't get their money :) And the rocks.. Oh i love them. Typical situation.. They have monster or AQ/AK(flop something) raise preflop I have suited connectors or low pair. CALL. Fulltilt gives it to me 50% of the situations. Forget about the percents here :) I haven't seen so many sets and flopped straights and flushes lol :) And well that's it Fulltilt poker cash tables rules :)
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by v3rc3tt1
      Well definitely everest(ugly), action poker(few players) poker4ever(oh i lose with QQ-AA vs K3s allin preflop here i hate this hah) and others are more fishy than fulltilt but i just love fulltilt for the tourneys many players and stuff. I played NL10 and NL25 and I"d say that it's all up to the situation. Sometimes there are very loose guys that easily give away their stacks. So there are days when i'm +30 +40 +50 from guys like them but if u don't get the right card when they feel strong(and they feel strong on 1-2 pairs hah :) and put whole their stack in; sometimes their are good LAG guys that just make such image tho;it's funny to play with them )u just can't get their money :) And the rocks.. Oh i love them. Typical situation.. They have monster or AQ/AK(flop something) raise preflop I have suited connectors or low pair. CALL. Fulltilt gives it to me 50% of the situations. Forget about the percents here :) I haven't seen so many sets and flopped straights and flushes lol :) And well that's it Fulltilt poker cash tables rules :)
      *now in the process of signing up to every site you belong to*